This privacy statement contains all information about how and why we collect, store and process your personal data when you visit and use our website. If you have any questions, please contact us at any time at email@example.com .
We only collect and process personal information in accordance with the law.
We store your data as securely as possible.
We will only transfer personal data to third parties with your consent, unless otherwise required by law.
We will inform anyone about the data stored about them, and you can also request the deletion of the data at any time at our contact details.
This information is valid for the service provided by Leap Kft. Via its website. During the use of all our services, we record your personal data with your voluntary consent, so that the functions of contact management and the website work at the highest possible level. We will take all security and technical measures in accordance with Article CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. ensures the safe handling of your personal data by law.
The LEAP LTD (8000, Széchenyi út 110, company registration number: 16-09-017630, tax number: 26176075-2-16) (hereinafter referred to as Provider, data management, www.leap15.com/hu; email: leap @ leap15. com; phone +36 (22) 790824) provides the following information:
Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Section 20 (1) of the Act states that the data subject (hereinafter: user) must be informed before the start of data processing that the data processing is based on consent or is mandatory. Prior to the commencement of data processing, the data subject shall be clearly and in detail informed of all facts related to the processing of his / her data , in particular the purpose and legal basis of the data processing, the person authorized to process and process the data , the duration of the data processing .
This privacy statement governs the privacy of the following website:
www.leap15.com The prospectus is available from the following page: https://www.leap15.com/en/data-procedures The amendments to this prospectus will take effect upon publication at the above address.
Interpretive concepts (§ 3)
1. data subject / User: any natural person identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, on the basis of personal data; 2. personal data: data which may be contacted by the data subject, in particular his or her name, identification mark and knowledge of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identities, and the conclusion which may be drawn from the data subject; 3. "controller" means the natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who alone or jointly with others determines the purpose for which the data are processed, makes and implements decisions on data processing (including the means used), or implements ; 4. "data management" means any operation or set of operations, irrespective of the procedure used, in particular the collection, recording, recording, systematisation, storage, alteration, use, consultation, transmission, disclosure, coordination or linking, blocking, erasure and destruction of data; , and to prevent further use of the data, to take photographs, sound or images and to record physical characteristics (eg fingerprints or palm prints, DNA samples, irises) that can be used to identify the person; 5. data processing: the performance of technical tasks related to data management operations, regardless of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data; 6. "processor" means any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who carries out the processing of data pursuant to a contract concluded with a controller, including the conclusion of a contract pursuant to a legal provision; 7. data protection incident : unlawful handling or processing of personal data, in particular unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and accidental destruction and damage.
Data management related to website operation
This information is valid for all services provided by Leap Kft through its website, be it subscribing to the newsletter or keeping in touch. During the use of all our services, you record your personal data with your voluntary consent, so that the functions of contact management and the website work at the highest possible level. We will take all security and technical measures in accordance with Article CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. ensures the safe handling of your personal data by law.
1. Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Pursuant to Section 20 (1) of the Act, the following shall be determined within the scope of data management related to the operation / operation of the website:
a) the fact of data collection, b) the scope of data subjects, c) the purpose of data collection, d) the duration of data processing, e) the identity of potential data controllers entitled to access the data, f) a description of the data subjects' rights in relation to data processing.
2. The fact of data collection, the scope of the processed data and the purpose of the data management:
Purpose of data management
There is no registration, so there is no such data.
Surname and first name
Required to contact.
Required for contact.
Date of dispatch of the letter
Perform a technical operation.
Company name, if relevant
Required for contact.
Email address does not need to contain personal information.
All stakeholders registered on the website.
4. Duration of data processing, deadline for deleting data:
By canceling the registration immediately. Except in the case of accounting documents, as these data must be kept for 8 years pursuant to Section 169 (2) of Act C of 2000 on Accounting.
5. Identity of potential data controllers entitled to access the data:
Personal data may be processed by the data controller's office manager and marketing staff, respecting the above principles.
6. Description of data subjects' rights in relation to data processing:
The deletion or modification of personal data can be initiated by the person concerned in the following ways: • by post to A LEAP KFT (8000 Székesfehérvár, Széchenyi út 110., • by e-mail to LEAP@LEAP15.COM , • by telephone at 06-22 / 790-824.
7. Data of data processors used during data management:
Tárhely.Eu Szolgáltató Kft. ( Company registration number: 01-09-909968 - tax number: 14571332-2-42; 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 12-14 .; firstname.lastname@example.org) Registered office: 1097 Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 12-14. Phone: +36 1 789 2 789 mail: email@example.com Administrative service provider: LEAP KFT 8000 Székesfehérvár, Széchenyi út 110.,. Phone number: 06-22 / 790-824 E-mail: LEAP@LEAP15.COM https://www.leap15.com/en/data-provacy-languages
8. Legal basis for data processing:
the User's consent, the Infotv . § 5 (1), and Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. Act (hereinafter: Elker Act) 13 / A. § (3):
Newsletter regulations: By
disclosing your personal data, you consent to the processing of your data by LEAP KFT 8000 Székesfehérvár, Széchenyi út 110. for the purpose of contact, information and offers. You have the opportunity to request information about the handling of your data, to request their correction, restriction or deletion, as you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving reasons and without paying a fee. Cancellations may be made by email to the address above, with your name and email address, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
What is a cookie ?
The Data Controller uses so - called cookies when visiting the website . The information package consisting of cookie letters and numbers that our website sends to your browser in order to save certain of your settings, facilitate the use of our website and contribute to the collection of some relevant, statistical information about our visitors. The cookie -k (cookies) do not contain any personal information and does not identify individual users. The cookie -k (cookies) often contain personal identification - a secret, randomly generated series of numbers - that is stored on your device. Some cookies are deleted after you close the website, and some are stored on your computer for a longer period of time.
The cookie s mandate and the legal basis:
The background of data management is set out in Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. ( Infotv .) and Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. provisions of law. The legal basis for data management is Infotv . Your consent in accordance with Section 5 (1) (a).
The main features of the cookies used by the website are:
Cookies strictly necessary for operation :
These cookies are essential for the use of the website and allow you to use the basic functions of the website. Without these, many features of the site will not be available to you. The lifespan of these types of cookies is limited to the duration of the session only. Cookies to
improve the user experience : These cookies collect information about the user's use of the website, such as which pages you visit most often or what error message you receive from the website. These cookies do not collect visitor information, ie they work with completely general, anonymous information. The data obtained from these is used to improve the performance of the website. The lifespan of these types of cookies is limited to the duration of the session only.
Apply Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics , a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called " cookies ", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. 2. The information created by the cookie about the website used by you will normally be stored and stored on a Google server in the USA . By activating IP anonymization on the Website, Google will shorten the User's IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. 3. The full IP address will be transmitted to and truncated to Google's server in the United States only in exceptional cases . On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate how the user has used the website, to provide the website operator with reports on website activity and to provide additional services related to website and internet usage. 4. Within the framework of Google Analytics , the IP address transmitted by the User's browser is not reconciled with other data of Google. The User may prevent the storage of cookies by setting the appropriate browser, however, please note that in this case, not all functions of this website may be fully available .
Data security (§ 7)
1. The controller shall plan and carry out data processing operations in such a way as to ensure the protection of the privacy of data subjects. 2. The data controller ensures the security of the data (password, anti-virus protection), takes the technical and organizational measures and establishes the procedural rules necessary for the enforcement of the Info Act and other data and confidentiality rules. 3. The data controller shall protect the data by appropriate measures, in particular against: • unauthorized access, • alteration, • transmission, • disclosure, • erasure or destruction, • accidental destruction and damage, • inaccessibility due to a change in the technology used. . 4. The controller provides appropriate technical solutions to data stored in the registers do not directly be interconnected and can be ordered to issue 5 for unauthorized access to personal data, alteration and unauthorized disclosure, disclosure of data, or prevent the use of the controller takes care of: • the on the design and operation of an appropriate IT and technical environment, • on the controlled selection and supervision of the employees involved in the provision of services, • on the issuance of detailed operational, risk management and service procedures. 6. Based on the above, the service provider ensures that the data managed by it is • available to the right holder, • its authenticity and authentication are ensured, • its integrity cannot be verified. 7. Data Controller and its hosting provider's IT system is protected, inter alia, • cyber fraud • espionage, • to computer viruses, • the spam, • the hack s • and other attacks.
Rights of data subjects
1. The data subject may request the Service Provider to provide information on the handling of his / her personal data, request the correction of his / her personal data, and request the deletion or blocking of his / her personal data, with the exception of mandatory data processing. 2. At the request of the data subject, the controller shall provide information on the data processed by the data subject or processed by the data controller, the source, the purpose, legal basis, duration, the name, address and activities of the data controller, the data protection the circumstances of the incident, its effects and the measures taken to remedy it, and, in the case of transfers of personal data of the data subject, the legal basis and the recipient of the transfer. 3. In order to verify the lawfulness of the data transfer and to inform the data subject, the data controller shall keep a data transfer register containing the date of transfer of personal data processed by him, the legal basis and recipient of the data transfer, the scope of the transferred personal data and other data specified by law. 4. At the request of the User, the Service Provider shall provide information on the data managed by it, their source, purpose, legal basis, duration, name, address and activities related to any data processing, and - in case of transfer of personal data of the data subject - legal basis and recipient. The Service Provider shall provide the information in writing, in a comprehensible form, as soon as possible after the submission of the application, but not later than within 25 days. The information is free. 5. The Service Provider shall correct the personal data if the personal data does not correspond to reality and the personal data corresponding to reality is available to the data controller. 6. Instead of deleting, the Service Provider shall block the personal data if the User so requests or if, on the basis of the information available to him, it can be assumed that the deletion would harm the legitimate interests of the User. Blocked personal data may only be processed for as long as the purpose of the data processing, which precluded the deletion of personal data, exists. 7. The Service Provider deletes the personal data if its processing is illegal, the User requests, the processed data is incomplete or incorrect - and this condition cannot be legally remedied - provided that the deletion is not excluded by law, the purpose of data processing is terminated or the data is stored statutory deadline has expired, it has been ordered by a court or the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority. 8. The controller shall indicate the personal data processed by him or her if the data subject disputes their correctness or accuracy, but the inaccuracy or inaccuracy of the disputed personal data cannot be clearly established. 9. The rectification, blocking, marking and erasure shall be notified to the data subject and to all persons to whom the data have previously been transmitted for data processing purposes. The notification may be omitted if it does not harm the legitimate interests of the data subject in view of the purpose of the processing. 10. If the controller does not comply with the request for rectification, blocking or erasure concerned, he shall, within 25 days of receipt of the request, state in writing the reasons in fact and in law for rejecting the request for rectification, blocking or erasure. If the request for rectification, erasure or blocking is rejected, the controller shall inform the data subject of the possibility of legal redress and recourse to the Authority.
1. A user may object to the processing of his personal data if a. the processing or transmission of personal data is necessary only for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to the Service Provider or for the enforcement of the legitimate interest of the Service Provider, the data recipient or a third party, unless the data processing has been ordered by law; b. the use or transfer of personal data is for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polling or scientific research; c. in other cases specified by law. 2. The Service Provider shall examine the protest as soon as possible after the submission of the application, but not later than within 15 days, make a decision on the merits thereof and inform the applicant in writing of its decision. If the Service Provider establishes the validity of the data subject's protest, it terminates the data processing, including further data collection and data transfer, and blocks the data, as well as notifies all those to whom it has previously transmitted the data subject of the protest, and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right to protest. 3. If the User does not agree with the decision made by the Service Provider, he may appeal against it to the court within 30 days of its notification. The court is acting out of turn. 4. A complaint against a possible violation of the data controller may be lodged with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / C.
Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Mailbox: 5.
Phone: +36 -1-391-1400
Fax: + 36-1-391-1410